Dexter - i feel like groovin'
Rita Bennett: I got your message. How's Debra?
Dexter Morgan: Hmm, she has all her limbs.
Rita Bennett: Thank God she is alive. That poor thing must be a mess, falling for a serial killer.
Dexter Morgan: What are the odds?
Copyright © 2010 - 2018, New York Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. Vulture® and Grub Street® are registered trademarks of New York Media LLC .
Because Judy's beauty draws Dexter to her, we know that, on top of money, appearances are super-important to our young hero. Plus, he opts to go to an expensive, high-class East Coast college instead of a local state school to study business, mainly because of the East Coast school's prestige. But still, he's not just a snob. He just wants absolutely the best for himself: "He wanted not association with glittering things and glittering people — he wanted the glittering things themselves" ().
- Sven-Olof Sandberg - Flicka Från Backafall
- Synapse & DJ Quicklung - Perverted Evil / Inner City Crew
- Tuff Jam* Tuff Jam Experience - Experience
- Festering Rinyanyons - Flatlander Recluse
- Gateway Experience, The - Way In
- Frank Sinatra / Mildred Bailey With Benny Goodman And His V-DISC All-Stars - None But The Lonely Heart / There'll Be A Jubilee
- Pascal Verlinden* Pascal - Father
- Hiroshima Bird Market - Bridge Bypass All
- DJ Laureth* Laureth - Intense Activity
- Primates - El Camino De La Obediencia
- Dubliners, The - Drinkin' And Courtin'
- Bill Haley - R-O-C-K (20 Original Hits)
- Randolph Jones - The Messiah (In English)
- N-joi* Njoi - Strength
- Sun Watcher Feat. Zac Davis - Untitled
- Various - DJ Pavo - Hardstyle Is My Style Volume 2
- Doctor Ross - Blues And Boogie From Detroit
- Red Electric Rainbow - Love Is A Haunting Refrain
- Atomic - Theater Tilters Vol. 2
- Cloroform - All - Scars